CHU 2350 -2350
ALL SOIL TYPES
- Yield potential8
- Starting Growth9
- Resistance to lying down9
- Resistance to late blight9
- Resistance to sclerotiniasis9
- Resistance to rhizoctoniosis9
To order or clarify information, fill out the feedback form or call the number +38 (050) 388 00 20
- Ultra early ripening with quick drying
- Excellent yield potential.
- High tolerance to sclerotiniasis.
- The color of the flower is purple.
- Width between rows – 15-30 cm.
- The color of the plumage is brown.
- The color of the scar is light yellow.
- The weight of 1000 grains is 195 grams.
- Protein content – 42-44%
- Oil content – 19%
- Yield potential – 8/10 points
- Recommended soils – all types
- The ability to branch is average
- The height of the plant is average
- Soil temperature at sowing: + 12 ⁰С